Sunday, July 3, 2016

Goals, Catching up, and Other Thinks.

The title of this post. Let me explain. I went through the list of blogs I follow, and one titled simply "Goals" caught my eye. In the blog, she puts down IN PRINT (GASP!) daily, weekly, and long-term goals. I thought that sounded like a plan, so I'll put a few goals.

Catching up? I'm doing the #teacherswrite this summer to help with my goal for school of doing a readers/writers workshop format. I was on vacation for over a week and need to catch up.

Other thinks? Well, that was originally supposed to be "things", but I accidentally put a "k". I went to change it, but I realized that maybe it wasn't a typo. This is MY blog with MY thinks!!

Goals:

Daily:
Keep up with house work
Read
Make healthy food choices
MOVE
Check for other blogposts to read and comment on
Stay on top of Teachers Write

Weekly:
2-3 posts a week
50,000 steps
Reflect on the week and my goals (maybe in a post?)
Get in touch with MEL my PIC (partner in crime) 

I'll add and modify as I see fit.

Catching up.  What's in my journal? In my journal, I have journal entries from #cisdlitcamp, ideas for my workshop for school, titles of books, summer homework, daily list of what we did on vacation, and my teacherswrite assignments, notes from different blogs that I read.

Other thinks?  Apparently, I'm not paying enough attention to my Olivia Pug. How do I know? She's sitting here with her chin on my leg.  I guess I'll go play with her and leave you with another picture from our vacation.


This was amazing! I had no idea what it was! Do you?

Sincerely,

Reluctant Writer









No comments:

Post a Comment