Friday, July 1, 2016

FOUR WEEKS?!

Well, summer got off to quick start and just slowed down. My son's high school graduation party, graduation, parties, family for the first week. The second week was three days of professional development and getting ready for a 9 day CALIFORNIA vacation. The third and fourth weeks (I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already!) were vacation and vacay recovery!

I was worried about having things to write about, but after  vacation, I can't wait to share!! This is my promise to do just that! I just wanted to post something, so I could show I AM writing! Soooo..... today, I'll be getting caught up on Teachers Write 2016, and blogging for my professional development!

Here's a picture from vacation. These are from Los Gatos, our first stop on Tuesday after getting off the plane. We stopped at Los Gatos Cafe and had an amazing breakfast!



More pictures to follow!!

Sincerely,

Reluctant Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment